Accurate bidding is clearly the most important part of your bridge skills: a team cannot achieve good results when its players arrive in the wrong contracts!
- When is a bid forcing, or not?
- How to judge if you have the values for a slam
- How to avoid bidding slams with a cashable ace-king outstanding
- How to counter opponents' preempts. particularly weak-two openings
- How to make opponents' life awkward by pre-empting more often
- How to respond accurately to take-out doubles
- Can you open 1 or 2 Notrump with a 5-card Major?
- And much more...
Edited by the famous author David Bird*, this collection is a revised, augmented
and topic-sorted collection of hundreds and hundreds of quizzes. They will help you and your partner bid better,
manage tricky bidding situations and get into the best contract more often.
*In 2022, David, together with Barbara Seagram, has won the "Book of the Year" award from the American Bridge Teachers Association.
This is the 10th ABTA award of his career!
More Information - Click Here
- Suit Openings and Responses
- 1Notrump Opening
- Openers Rebid
- Responders Rebid
- Takeout Doubles
- Negative, Responsive and Competitive Doubles
- Slam Bidding
- Weak Twos
- High Preempts
Lessons will be extended with extra quizzes, and new lessons added throuhghout the year.
Online Shop - Click Here
You subscribe for one or two years, and after expired you can renew so that you keep your library available and have access to extra lessons and quizzes.